THE CLARK-PLEASANT EDUCATION FOUNDATION
Our Certificate of lncorporation was granted on October 9, 2012 and we have filed our tax exempt application with the IRS.
The purposes of the CPEF are to:
- Encourage, recognize, reward and support creativity, innovation, achievement, and excellence within the students, teachers and administrators of the Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation;
- Develop partnerships with individuals, families, community groups, local businesses, and philanthropies to enhance educational opportunities within the Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation;
- Inspire parents and alumni of Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation to participate in the learning process;
- Work with teachers and administrators in order to enhance the quality of public education; and
- Transact any and all lawful business for which nonprofit corporations may be incorporated under the Act, provided such business is not inconsistent with the Corporation being organized and operated exclusively for non-profit purposes.
Board of Directors
|Brian Webb||Vice President|
|Dr. Patrick Spray||Member|
|Trisha Smith||Executive Director|